Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gabriel's Trumpet - About this Blog

I sometimes have vivid dreams in which God speaks to me.  I have been writing down those words, images and experiences for many years and feel ready to start sharing them in a blog.  I do have a propensity to learning and study about God which other people might be bothered by ... I really am much to mature to care about how someone would view me.

My life is devoted to study of God, the Real God who is living and not merely invisible.  My opinions are different from standard or traditional world view since He has spoken directly to me.  Not only that it is my belief that the Lord can speak directly to you as well.  I hope you take the time to hear His voice because there is nothing like it on Earth and it is quite amazing.

In this blog you can expect to find:  Spiritual poems, spiritual talk, stories from my personal life and how God has shown His presence to me and continues to do so in not only my life, but in our lives.

~Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment